Monday, November 21, 2011

Picture Book Month!

November is picture book month!  If you haven't had a chance yet, definitely check out the website www.picturebookmonth.com.  What a great way to remind everyone why the world needs printed picture books.  There's nothing like holding a real book in your hands and sharing it with a child.  In my opinion, the digital version can't compare. 

So, gather a big stack of picture books from your shelves at home or head out to the library.  I think I've reached my library card's limit this month.  (Might have to find another place for the huge stacks before Thanksgiving dinner.)  That's one thing I'm very thankful for...picture books!    Share them with someone you love!  
                                                        
                                    Read * Share * Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment