Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 16 - Marathon Mojo

Don't they say that the last few miles of a marathon are the hardest?  I think I'm there.   The last few days have been a little rough.  Fortunately we are expecting nearly 60 degree weather tomorrow - following our record breaking snow storm.  Maybe that will give me the much needed boost to get back in the groove.  I'm still writing and am actually ahead of schedule with number of new manuscripts written.  Just need that oomph back.

I'll be out of town this weekend to chaperone a high school show choir competition so I won't be blogging Fri & Sat, but will still try to write during any down time.  Then next weekend off to Lisa Wheeler's Picture Book Boot Camp.  Maybe that's a little bit of the problem - knowing that I'll be out of town a few weekends in a row.  Causing me to be a little distracted with what needs to be done at home.

I was invited to join another critique group this past week and I'm so excited about it.  The focus of the group... you guessed it, picture book revision.  Perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment