Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23 - Only 5 days left!

I just can't believe that there are only 5 days left of the marathon.  Another benefit of participating - no time for anyone to have the "winter blahs".  You stay so super busy that the month is over before you know it!  :-) 

Got my manuscript done for today.  And I was so happy to find that because there were two days when I wrote more than one manuscript, I have 23 new picture book files.  (Even though I did use my two days off.)  Hooray! 

I can't wait to see what happens in March when I get to take stories these further.  Is there anyone out there that has done this before that has any insight?  Is it easy to keep the momentum?  Or do people fall off the wagon?  Do the rough drafts that seemed like good ideas in Feb, still seem good in March and after?  It will be very interesting.  No matter what happens, I am really glad that I did this!

No comments:

Post a Comment