Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 9 - Marathon

Well, this day was bound to come sooner or later.  Had a sick kiddo home yesterday, but still came up with a new idea.  I thought it seemed pretty clever and unique.  Yay!  But when I sat down last night to work it out, ughhh....  It's a real stinker of a draft.  Maybe I was just tired and it might look better today or next week. 

Did get a lot of other writing things done.  Revisions to a few other stories that I'm super excited about, and... a great e-mail from a fabulous editor. 

Bring on day 10.  I'm feeling energized today.  Come on fellow marathoners - let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! My blog posting today on the PBMarathon site is about "Stinkers and Duds."

    Glad you're energized!

    Jean Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would "great minds think alike" apply here - or maybe not, since we're talking about stinkers. Just read your post and it was great. Talk about perfect timing. It's sometimes easy to forget the words of wisdom that you pointed out. www.picturebookmarathon.org Thanks Jean.

    ReplyDelete