Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Picture Book Marathon begins!

Well day 1 of the Picture Book marathon is finally here, and I have spent the entire day on writing.  I was so excited that I woke up at 5:00 am - yes, I did get out of bed.  An hour or so later my teenage daughter walked by me and mumbled "You're crazy."  Maybe I am.  I worked on two new stories today.  One was an old idea from my files and one was more recent.  I have to admit to being an "over thinker" today.  I'll try harder tomorrow to just run with it.   

Jean & Lora left this on the PBM blog today, "Remember, it's not about perfection.  The point of the marathon is to run fast enough and far enough that your inner critic will be left gasping for air many miles behind you!"  See ya inner critic.  Don't think you'll be joining me tomorrow.  I'm ready for my chocolate now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment