Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 21 - Back on track...

So the weekend show choir trip was great... action packed every minute of the day and into the wee hours of the morning.  On Saturday I don't hink we got to bed until 3:00 in trhe morning.  All of the kids - and adults - are still exhausted.  So glad that I saved up my "off days" because I did need to use them on Friday and Saturday.  There was just no time to write but I did get a idea for a new angle on a story I've been working on.  Love when those triggers happen at unexpected times. 

One of the many wonderful side effects of doing the marathon is that I really feel terrible for taking any time off at all - it feels so disappointing.  (And we're allowed two days off this month.)  But this is great because, let's face it, life gets busy and sometimes we can't fit it in.  But now it will be harder to just say "Oh well, didn't have time today."  Just can't do that anymore.

So back to my daily writing.  And this is in spite of the fact that my kiddos are off three days this week.  Here we go.... 
And thank you so much to everyone who has sent me wonderful messages of encouragement.  I appreciate it more than you can imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment