Sunday, February 6, 2011

Days 5 & 6 Marathon

Today I'm a little sleep deprived but the fuzziness must be working for me. I started writing about one idea and ended up with three new ones that I really like.  I love the concept behind one of them and am very happy with the rough first draft.  I'm thinking that tomorrow's a library day for revisions and a new draft for day 7.  The PB Marathon team sent out the first survey/tally sheet for number of manuscripts produced.  Although I'm a little nervous about not being able to keep up, I'm happy that so far I'm 6 for 6. 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you, Cathy! Sounds as though you're on a roll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best Carmela! Hope you are writing a ton & that the classes you are teaching are going well. :-)

    ReplyDelete