Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Days 14 & 15 - Plugging Away...

So things were a little too busy yesterday to get the blogging in but I did make sure that I got the writing done.  We had some Valentine's Day family laser tag to play which took the place of blogging.  So fun.   And today has been one of those days - fortunately not over yet - but I woke up with a new direction for an idea that I've been mulling over for years.  At least got a skeleton rough draft down before I forgot it.

The marathon has had so many benefits that I hadn't even thought about before taking this on.  So glad that I'm doing it.  It's definitely a great investment.  Anyone that I've talked to that told me they thought it would be too much or they just couldn't commit to it - I have been encouraging them to give it a chance - even if it's just for a week.  Give it a try and see what happens. 

The only thing that is getting a little old for me is this daily blogging - not very exciting things to report - but it's helping to keep me on track.  Ready for day 16.  I'm going to try some really different story ideas in the next week.  Some a little out of my comfort zone, so we'll see how far I can push myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment